Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need your help re travel study course

Hi All,

I have heard from most of you about your registration in the course.  However, I need to report this to Registrar's soon, so please respond as a comment below.  I think I know the people who are not taking the course for credit, and that's fine. You do not need to respond. 

Those who will take the course for credit, please respond (in comments) so I get it right.  Thanks.

Name   Grad or Undergrad?  Spring or Fall? English of History?

  

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I am taking this course for credit.

    Chris Schabow; Grad; Spring; History

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Estrada; undergrad; Spring; History

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori Tribble Undergrad Spring History

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim Askew; Grad; Spring; History

    ReplyDelete